Just as humans need yearly exams, vaccinations, and care so does your pet. Our adult pet wellness has been created to give your pet the best in medical care. We will be able to administer the needed vaccinations, make nutrition recommendations, perform basic bloodwork to catch health trends before they become life threatening, and offer advice on many other areas that may be of concern or interest to you. Good medical care and pertinent information will help ensure a better quality life for your pet.
- Complete Health Examinations twice a year
- All needed DHPPC, Rabies, and Bordetella vaccines
- 4Dx Heartworm test (Heartworm/Tick fever/Lyme disease/Anaplasmosis)
- Fecal exam to check for internal parasites
- Chemistry Profile and CBC Laboratory Testing
- 2 Anal Gland Expressions
- 4 Free Nail Trims
- 10% off all exams while enrolled in the wellness program
Enroll by clicking on the icon below.
Clinic Contact Information
Ina Road Animal Hospital of Tucson offers exceptional care for your pet's needs.
Click on the link to send us an email or call us at 520-544-7700.Email Us
Ina Road Animal Hospital maintains an active presence on many popular social media websites. Select your favorite website below to stay connected with us.
Hours of Operation
Please call 520-544-7700 to make an appointment or for any questions/comments please e-mail us
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.
Upcoming Events in Tucson